One of the most important technological innovations, in which we have believed from the outset, is digital printing. The needs of our customers are increasingly oriented towards these requirements:
- increased printing quality
- continuous renewal of product graphics
- increased demand for ready-to-shelf
- increase in the number of promotions and elimination of obsolete management
- fragmentation of production batches, proliferation of brands, market segmentation
- reduction of lead times, both on new projects and reprints.
To respond to these needs, we have created Nasikajet, a specific production line that addresses and resolves these challenges. Working in hexachrome, we are able to guarantee the reproducibility of 98.6% of the entire Pantone range, unlike four-colour printing, which is only 55%. The accuracy of the colour register, realistic quality and optical density of pantone colours are high.
Nasikajet offers many advantages compared to offset and flexo printing technologies: makeready times are zero, as well as production waste; moreover, lead time is not affected by the time needed to set up the press.