- The adoption of new plants is always carried out taking into great consideration the environmental impact.
- At the Mezzani plant, a 1.2 MW trigeneration plant is in operation which, together with the existing 1 MW photovoltaic plant, makes the production site self-sufficient in terms of electricity consumption.
The cooling water of the plant is reused to heat the rooms in winter and, through an exchanger, to cool them in summer.
- The existing plants are constantly subject to interventions aimed at improving energy efficiency.
- We have an Inter-functional Team within our plants that investigates water and electricity consumption on a daily basis and works to ensure that activities to reduce waste and optimize consumption are implemented.
- We continuously train and raise awareness among operators.